You can help lots of people by donating little. We are Partners for Real Change (PARC), formerly Luhwahwa Youth Development Foundation (LUYODEFO), a Ugandan non-profit organization.
What started off as a small discussion group is steadily growing organically due to the demand for affordable quality services. As our work evolves, we rebranded but our mission remained the same: to improve the quality of life in a community that is rife with poverty and its associated social issues.
PARC directly makes a difference and benefits the lives of over 3,000 people every year through a wide variety of projects in education, health & healthcare, sustainability and other relief to those who are most in need of it.
What we do
Currently, we are able to deliver services through
- 1 School for the orphans (Centre of educational excellence)
- Feeding 210 children at the school for the orphans
- Free education to 51 orphans at the school for the orphans
- 2 Public schools and infrastructure supported
- 1 Public health facility and infrastructure supported
- 1 Tailoring workshop and sewing centre